RAK offshore company requirements
- Registered agent – The agent should be an approved registered agent by the authority under which the offshore company is set up and the agent should be located either in the Free Zone itself or in the UAE.
- PrimePlus Consulting DMCC is an approved registered agent for the incorporation of offshore RAK companies with an office in DMCC Free Zone.
- Registered office – The registered office of the RAK company will be the office of the registered agent. The registered office is where all the offshore company’s notices and correspondence will be addressed.
- The registered office of the RAK Offshore company will be the prestigious office address of PrimePlus Consulting DMCC in Jumeirah Lakes Towers in Dubai.
Required documents for each director and shareholder
The required documents for each director and shareholder for the incorporation of a RAK offshore company are the following:
- Passport copy
- Original personal bank reference letter (in English)
- Original utility bill (electricity, telephone, water, etc), not older than 3 months
- Brief Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Our experienced staff will assist you during the entire process of the incorporation of your RAK offshore company.